Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Merle G. Wadleigh of Portland and Janie at the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron in the summer of 1929. Wadleigh was a patient at the tuberculosis treatment facility.
About This Item
- Title: Merle Wadleigh, Hebron, 1929
- Creation Date: 1929
- Subject Date: 1929
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Collection: Madeline S. Brown Wadleigh photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.