Contributed by Maine State Archives
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens wrote to Hiram W. Ricker, vice president of the Maine State Sanatorium Association, which operated a facility in Hebron to treat people with tuberculosis.
Stevens, the architect for a number of buildings at the facility, was responding to concerns about several buildings issues.
He also asked that he receive payments he was owed.
About This Item
- Title: John Calvin Stevens letter concerning payment, 1908
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1908-06-12
- Subject Date: 1908-06-12
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, June
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Stevens, John Calvin,--Correspondence
- Ricker, Hiram W.--Correspondence
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.