Contributed by Ambajejus Boom House Museum
"Dri-ki" is a local name for driftwood. This chair was made by a river driver at Ambajejus Boomhouse for the cook, Big Mike.
About This Item
- Title: Dri-ki chair, Ambajejus, ca. 1952
- Creation Date: circa 1952
- Subject Date: circa 1952
- Local Name: Ambajejus
- Town: T1 R9 WELS
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: drift wood, fabric
- Dimensions: 113 cm x 58 cm x 54 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Ambajejus Boom House Museum
PO Box 362, Ambajejus Lake, Millinocket, ME 04462
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.