Peleg Wadsworth letter to son, 1796
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Peleg Wadsworth (1748-1829) of Portland wrote to his son John, a student at Harvard College, encouraging him to improve his public speaking skills and reporting on the educational achievements of the younger Wadsworth siblings.
- Title: Peleg Wadsworth letter to son, 1796
- Creator: Wadsworth, Peleg
- Creation Date: 1796-09-25
- Subject Date: 1796
- Town: Cambridge, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Middlesex
- State: MA, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 30 x 20
- Local Code: Coll. 16, Box 2/11
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.