Fairchild Semiconductor, South Portland, 1966
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
An aerial photo of construction of a $1 million addition to the Fairchild Semiconductor plant at Airport Industrial Park in South Portland.
The addition of more than 100,000 square feet was to allow the engineering equipment to move from the basement.
The plant opened in 1963.
- Title: Fairchild Semiconductor, South Portland, 1966
- Creator: Portland Evening Express
- Creation Date: 1966-01-29
- Subject Date: 1966-01-29
- Town: South Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs -- South Portland -- Business Enterprises
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.