Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hermann Kotzschmar (1829-1908) of Portland spent many years teaching and performing music.
He was a renowned organist and the Kotzschmar Memorial Organ at Portland's City Hall was named for him.
About This Item
- Title: Hermann Kotzschmar, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lamson Studio
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 182, Box 1/14
- Collection: Lamson Studios collection of glass plate negatives : Maine people
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.