Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Lancaster Hall on Congress Street in Portland. It was built in 1852 by sugar magnate J.B. Brown.
It was demolished Aug. 13, 1881.
About This Item
- Title: Lancaster Hall, Portland, ca. 1880
- Creator: King, W. F.
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Business Enterprise ; see also Photographs--OS--Large--Box 7
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.