Lancaster Hall, Portland, ca. 1880
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Lancaster Hall on Congress Street in Portland. It was built in 1852 by sugar magnate J.B. Brown.
It was demolished Aug. 13, 1881.
- Title: Lancaster Hall, Portland, ca. 1880
- Creator: King, W. F.
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Photographs -- Portland -- Business Enterprise ; see also Photographs--OS--Large--Box 7 ; 2005.500.156
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.