Notice of services for fire victims, Portland, 1866
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A notice of food and lodging services for victims of the Portland fire of 1866 is dated the day after the fire, July 5, 1866.
- Title: Notice of services for fire victims, Portland, 1866
- Creator: Monitor Printing Rooms
- Creation Date: 1866-07-05
- Subject Date: 1866-07-04
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 28 x 43
- Local Code: Coll. 1863 Batch 2, OS 4
- Collection: Broadside Collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.