Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A flyer for the York Institute "dramatic entertainment" presented February 11, 1869. The performance was of the "Chimney Corner."
About This Item
- Title: Dramatic entertainment flyer, York, 1869
- Creator: Hanscom Printer, Biddeford
- Creation Date: 1869
- Subject Date: 1869
- Town: York
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 463, No. 718
- Collection: WPA broadsides relating to Maine, Massachusetts, and World War I
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.