Scraggley Lake, Patten, ca. 1930
Contributed by Maine Forest Service
A postcard of Scraggley Lake taken from Mitchell's Camps in Patten.
The card is addressed to Hon. Neil S. Violette, Augusta Maine.
Violette was the Maine Forest Commissioner.
- Title: Scraggley Lake, Patten, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Augusta, Patten
- County: Kennebec, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, printed
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 29.5 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Forest Service
Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation, and Forestry, 18 Elkins Lane, Harlow Building, 22 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.