Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Charles Webb wrote to Horatio N. Jose, quartermaster for the 12th Maine Regiment, detailing the supplies he had received for the regiment and the numbers of people in each company. Jose was expected to join the regiment after supplies were shipped. The regiment shipped out of Louisiana for a campaign.
About This Item
- Title: Letter about 12th Maine Regiment supplies, 1861
- Creator: Webb, Charles D.
- Creation Date: 1861-11-24
- Subject Date: 1861
- State: LA
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 941, Misc. Box 36/11
- Collection: Jotham Sewall papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.