Contributed by an individual through Maine Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
William Webb, a brass maker from Warren, created buckle tongues, among other items in his foundry. These tongues remain wrapped in their 1840s packaging.
About This Item
- Title: Package of buckle tongues, ca. 1840
- Creator: Webb, William Holmes
- Creation Date: circa 1840
- Subject Date: circa 1840
- Town: Warren
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Brass, twine, paper
- Local Code: Private
- Collection: Private collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.