Contributed by an individual through Fryeburg Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Howard K. Dearborn, inventor, entrepreneur, philanthropist and engineer, began his career in Ohio. He is shown here in the Howard Manufacturing Company facilities in Berea, Ohio, with a turret lathe used for machining bearing shells for Pratt & Whitney airplane engines.
Howard Dearborn relocated to Fryeburg and continued inventing equipment for the nuclear and aircraft industries.
About This Item
- Title: Howard K. Dearborn, 1942
- Creator: Knipper, Clayton
- Creation Date: 1942
- Subject Date: 1942
- Town: Berea, Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME, OH
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 16 cm
- Collection: H. K. Dearborn Private Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Historical Society
83 Portland St, Fryeburg, ME 04037
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Howard Manufacturing Company (Berea, Ohio)
- Dearborn, Howard K.--Associated objects
- Dearborn, Howard K.--Photographs
- Dearborn Precision Tubular Products Incorporated (Fryeburg, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.