Contributed by Fryeburg Academy Archives
A class of teenage girls poses in front of the Fryeburg Academy building wearing matching Japanese kimonos.
They wear their hair brushed up with flowers on either side, and they complete the look with paper parasols.
About This Item
- Title: Girls modeling kimonos, Fryeburg, ca. 1906
- Creator: Milliken, Elwood
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print from glass negative
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Academy Archives
745 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.