Contributed by Winter Harbor Historical Society
A hand-colored postcard shows the east front entrance and pergola of the Grindstone Inn in Winter Harbor.
The Inn was built in 1891-92 and burned to the ground in 1956.
About This Item
- Title: Grindstone Inn, Winter Harbor, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: 1930
- Local Name: Grindstone Neck
- Town: Winter Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Collection: ALS Postcards 001
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Winter Harbor Historical Society
PO Box 93, Winter Harbor, ME 04693
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.