Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Freshmen students are pictured moving into the Nurses Residence at Eastern Maine Medical Center in 1976.
The Nurses Residence building on State Street in Bangor resides on the EMMC campus and now serves as the Riverside Inn, a convenience for EMMC's patients and their families.
About This Item
- Title: Moving in, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, 1976
- Creation Date: 1976
- Subject Date: 1976
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Nurses Residence
- Riverside Inn
- State Street
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.