Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and his dog
Contributed by Longfellow National Historic Site
Trap, a Scotch terrier, was the "last and greatest of all the dogs" according to Henry Longfellow. Originally belonging to the oldest son, Charley Longfellow, Trap was much loved by the entire family.
- Title: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and his dog
- Creator: Warren, George Kendall
- Creation Date: circa 1864
- Subject Date: circa 1864
- Town: Cambridge
- County: Middlesex
- State: MA
- Media: albumen print carte-de-visite
- Dimensions (cm): 10.5 x 6.35
- Local Code: LONG 27886
- Collection: Longfellow Family Photographs
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Longfellow National Historic Site
105 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.