Pledge to Cape Elizabeth Soldiers and Sailors Monument Association
A record shows Albert H. Small's payments of pledge to the Cape Elizabeth Soldiers and Sailors Monument Association. The funds were paid for materials and labor to construct the monument. The monument is located on the corner of Mitchell Road and Cottage Road, South Portland. It was completed in the summer of 1896 and dedicated on May 29, 1897. Edward C. Reynolds, whose name is crossed out, was the president of the monument association.