Horse Shoe Pond, above Katahdin Iron Works, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Horse Shoe Pond and Baker Mountain, above Katahdin Iron Works, ca. 1900.
- Title: Horse Shoe Pond, above Katahdin Iron Works, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Bowdoin College Grant West
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Local Code: Coll. 460, Box 6/109
- Collection: Northern Maine woods lantern slides
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.