Contributed by Bar Harbor Historical Society
This wooden plaque was developed for the Bar Harbor Historical Society. It is the image chosen to represent the Historical Society on the website.
The Bar Harbor Historical Society was started in 1946. It moved to its current location on Ledgelawn Avenue in November 1997. The bulding is the former St. Edward's Convent built in 1918.
About This Item
- Title: Bar Harbor Historical Society
- Creator: Fernwood
- Creation Date: circa 1997
- Subject Date: circa 1997
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Wood
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Bar Harbor Historical Society
33 Ledgelawn Avenue, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Bar Harbor Historical Society (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- History societies, etc.--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Saint Edward's Convent (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Signs and signboards
- Convents--Maine--Bar Harbor
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.