Camp Rest Awhile, Good Will, Fairfield, ca. 1900
Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Camp Rest Awhile was built in the 1890s by Walter Mitchell Smith and inherited by William Broadway, a long time treasurer of the Good Will Home, from 1912 to 1936. It was located in the Good Will Pines, a camping area for Good Will on the east side of the Kennebec River.
- Title: Camp Rest Awhile, Good Will, Fairfield, ca. 1900
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Black and White Photographic Print
- Dimensions (cm): 25 x 17.5
- Local Code: 2004.621
- Collection: Good Will Home Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.