Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Henry Withee, left, and Horace Bailey at the confluence of the Allagash and St. John rivers in 1911. The two paddled from Kineo to Fort Kent in nine days.
About This Item
- Title: Confluence of Allagash and St. John rivers, 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Allagash Plantation
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1955, Box 1/2 (#86)
- Collection: Henry L. Withee collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.