Groundbreaking, Student Center, Colby College, ca. 1986
Contributed by Colby College Special Collections
President William R. Cotter is framed by the backhoe ready to break ground for the Student Center at Colby College in Waterville.
The structure was built by Centerbrook Architects, Jefferson Riley, architect, and completed in January 1986.
- Title: Groundbreaking, Student Center, Colby College, ca. 1986
- Creation Date: circa 1986
- Subject Date: circa 1986
- Local Name: Colby
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Stack 2 photograph collection
- Collection: Stack 2 Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Colby College Special Collections
5150 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.