Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Kenneth Roberts and his dogs at his home, Rocky Pasture, in Kennebunkport, July 27, 1939.
Roberts (1885-1957) was a well-known novelist and magazine writer from Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Kenneth Roberts, Kennebunkport, 1939
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: 1939-07-27
- Subject Date: 1939-07-27
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 2
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Roberts, Kenneth, 1885-1957--Homes & haunts--Maine--Kennebunkport
- Authors, American--Maine
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.