Walking in to Daicy Pond, 1931
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Emmie B. Whitney, left, of Lewiston and Electa McLain of Gorham walk in the long road to Daicy Pond where they camped at York's Cabins before hiking Katahdin and other nearby mountains in 1931.
- Title: Walking in to Daicy Pond, 1931
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Local Name: Mt. Katahdin
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. S-6196 Misc. Box 178/1
- Collection: Millett, Charlotte photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.