Kemp McLaughlin farm, Dyer Brook, ca. 1930
Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Kemp McLaughlin farm, Dyer Brook. Yield: 4630 twelve-peck barrels of potatoes on 28 acres averaging 185 barrels per acre.
- Title: Kemp McLaughlin farm, Dyer Brook, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Kemp McLaughlin farm
- Town: Dyer Brook
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: monochrome photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 9.2 x 11.7
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.