Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Map of the inhabited part of the state of Maine, exhibiting the progress of its settlement since the year 1778, the representative districts since the year 1820, and the population and valuation of taxable property in each district at the year 1820, by Moses Greenleaf and printed by Shirley & Hyde of Portland, Maine, 1829. Engraver William Chapin.
About This Item
- Title: Moses Greenleaf's Map of the inhabited part of the state of Maine, 1829
- Creator: Greenleaf, Moses
- Creation Date: 1829
- Subject Date: 1778
- State: ME
- Media: Ink wash on lithograph, Map
- Dimensions: 48 cm x 58 cm
- Local Code: Map F 179
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.