Stephen King, Bangor, 1982
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Stephen King, best-selling author of horror novels, stood in front of his Bangor home, which was just surrounded with a newly installed wrought iron fence with bats and spider webs. The fence was built by a foundry in Bridgton.
- Title: Stephen King, Bangor, 1982
- Creator: UPI
- Creation Date: 1982-11-23
- Subject Date: 1982-11-23
- Town: Bangor, Bridgton
- County: Cumberland, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions (cm): 20 x 25
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, Box 7/5
- Collection: United Press International (UPI)
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.