Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Drawing of the Wadsworth-Longfellow House in Portland. This was the home of the Peleg Wadsworth (1748-1829), Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) and Anne Longfellow Pierce (1810-1901) and other Wadsworth and Longfellow family members.
Anne Longfellow Pierce donated it to the Maine Historical Society.
About This Item
- Title: Wadsworth-Longfellow House, Portland, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1826
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2113, Box 1/8
- Collection: Wadsworth-Longfellow House image collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
- Maine Historical Society--History
- Pierce, Anne Longfellow, 1810-1901--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
- Wadsworth, Peleg, 1748-1829--Homes and haunts--Maine--Portland
- Wadsworth-Longfellow House (Portland, Me.)--Drawings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.