Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The window of the Atherton Furniture Store on Main Street in Waterville in 1911 featured Globe Wernicke "Elastic" Book Cases. W. A. Judge was the photographer.
About This Item
- Title: Front window, Atherton Furniture Store, Waterville, 1911
- Creator: Judge, W A
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 8; P85-17-8
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Furniture stores--Maine--Waterville
- Atherton Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.