Menu of the Pekin Restaurant, Bangor
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Menu from the Pekin Restaurant in Bangor, incorporated in 1924 by Wong J. Jones, Chin Dong, Gong Yee, Gam Woo, Chin Aui, and Chin Hun. Chin Dong was president of the corporation and Wong J. Jones was treasurer.
- Title: Menu of the Pekin Restaurant, Bangor
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 28 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2080, Box 3
- Collection: Chinese American collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.