Fishing catch from Ragged Lake, ca. 1887
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ragged Lake, northwest of Moosehead Lake, was a favorite destination of John Dunn and his sporting companions. Dunn, an accomplished amateur photographer, captured his day's catch in an artistic setting.
- Title: Fishing catch from Ragged Lake, ca. 1887
- Creator: Dunn, John W.G.
- Creation Date: circa 1887
- Subject Date: circa 1887
- Local Name: Moosehead Lake Region
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Cabinet photograph
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 447, Box 1
- Collection: Dunn, John W. G. (John Warner Grigg) photographs and diaries
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.