In 1912, retention of patient information is instituted.
Gifts include an operating table from the Women's Aid Society and a Victrola from "several young ladies."
"A painter has been employed, as it was thought to be more economical to have the work done by an employee of the hospital who could be on hand to do necessary repairs as needed."
The annual report notes the growing need for a separate home for nurses in training, The current plan is to move administrative offices to a new building, reserving the gray stone building for nurses ("a place conducive to rest and suitable for recreation.")
Item 13 of 23