Bosworth Memorial Hall pamphlet, Portland, ca. 1960
The Bosworth Memorial Association was formed in 1867. Its headquarters -- the Bosworth Post #2 of the Grand Army of the Republic -- located at the corner of Cotton and Free Streets in Portland opened in 1890. The building held a large meeting room and housed a museum of Civil War artifacts.
View additional information about this item on the Maine Memory Network.