Contributed by Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library
House where Charlotte E. Hobbs was born and lived her whole life, except for the 4 years she spent at Wellesly College.
About This Item
- Title: Hobbs Family Homestead, Lovell, 1860
- Creator: Charlotte E. Hobbs Memorial Library
- Creation Date: 1860
- Subject Date: 1860
- Location: Lovell, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hobbs family (Lovell, Me.)
- Dwellings (Lovell, Me.)
- Hobbs, Charlotte E.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lovell
For more information about this item, contact:Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library
PO Box 105, Lovell, ME 04051
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.