Contributed by Cumberland Historical Society
Military pass issued to H.L. Prince of the 20th Maine infantry volunteers, to travel on Jan. 10, 1863.
About This Item
- Title: Military pass for H.L. Prince of the 20th Maine vol., Jan. 10, 1863
- Creator: Philip & Solomons Army Stationers
- Creation Date: 1863-01-09
- Subject Date: 1863-01-10
- Location: Washington, DC
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 90.23
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 20th (1862-1865)
- Military passes
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865
For more information about this item, contact:Cumberland Historical Society
PO Box 82; 266 Main St, Cumberland, ME 04021
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.