Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Schedule of premiums and rules and regulations of the Maine State Agricultural Society at its Sixth Annual Exhibition to be held at Portland, Maine Sept. 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th, 1860 including the Society's constitution and bylaws.
About This Item
- Title: Maine State Agricultural Exhibition, 1860
- Creator: Maine State Agricultural Society
- Creation Date: 1860
- Subject Date: 1860
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: M 630.6 Ag 83.5
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Agricultural exhibitions--Maine--Portland
- Dairy farmers---Maine
- Farmers' groups--Maine
- Maine State Agricultural Society--Constitution and bylaws
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.