Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Boys tenting out among the pines, Good Will Farm. Though the Good Will campus was in Fairfield, this campground was located across the Kennebec River in Clinton.
About This Item
- Title: Camping at Goodwill Pines, Clinton, 1911
- Creator: W. A. Judge
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Fairfield, Somerset County, ME
- Clinton, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: 2001.00.175f
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
- Good Will-HinckleyGood Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)
- Orphanages - Maine - Fairfield
- SummerSchools - Maine - Fairfield
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.