Contributed by Swan's Island Historical Society
Quarry Pond in Minturn, Swan's Island, ME. The pond was drained to the bottom in 2003. Cindy Turner is walking among the rocks with a bucket, looking for collectibles or other debris that had sunk to the bottom of the pond.
About This Item
- Title: Exploring drained quarry pond, Swan's Island, 2003
- Creation Date: 2003-07-27
- Subject Date: 2003-07-27
- Location: Swan's Island, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 36 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Swan's Island Historical Society
PO Box 144, 9 North Rd, Swan's Island, ME 04685
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.