Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The site of All Saints’ Catholic Church, part of Holy Spirit Parish, is located at 45 School Street in Ogunquit. The church has continued to hold masses as a summer mission into the 21st century.
The caption reads, "Catholic Church, Ogunquit, Maine."
The Tichnor Brothers printing company published this type of postcard circa 1938.
About This Item
- Title: Catholic Church, Ogunquit, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Ogunquit, York County, ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- All Saints Church (Ogunquit, Me.)
- Catholic church buildings--Maine--Ogunquit
- Catholic Church--Maine--Ogunquit
- Church buildings--Maine--Ogunquit
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.