Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
Earthwork preparation for construction of a bridge from Lubec to Campobello Island, New Brunswick. Much rip-rap has been placed for the Lubec side approach to the new bridge. Remnants of snow and the gentleman’s heavy clothing suggests a date of early spring, 1961.
About This Item
- Title: Campobello Roosevelt Bridge Construction, Lubec, ca. 1961
- Creation Date: circa 1961
- Subject Date: circa 1961
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.4 cm x 9.7 cm
- Local Code: Bridge 6 jpg
- Collection: Bernard Ross
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridges--Canada--New Brunswick
- Bridge construction--Maine--Lubec
- Bridge construction--Canada--New Brunswick
- Road construction
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.