Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
On Portland's waterfront, the Grand Trunk Railroad had its rail yard, including grain elevators, roundhouse and terminal building.
About This Item
- Title: Grand Trunk Railroad Roundhouse, ca. 1900
- Creator: H. A. Morton
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Railroads--Train Stations--Wrecks
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad facilities--Maine--Portland
- Grand Trunk Railroad (Me.)--Photographs
- Portland (Me.)--Waterfront--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.