Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Two family at 69-71 Free Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Eastman Bros. & Bancroft in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Miles B. Mank Motor Car Co.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 69-71 Free Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Eastman Bros. & Bancroft
- Use: Dwelling - Two family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37I Lot 9 Book 33 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.