Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
William T. Dodge became 2nd lieutenant of Co. A on October 17, 1864. He was acting quartermaster. He was brevetted 1st lieutenant for gallant and meritorious services during the war.
He was from Oxford.
About This Item
- Title: William T. Dodge, 16th Maine Infantry, 1864
- Creator: S. W. Sawyer
- Creation Date: circa 1864
- Subject Date: circa 1864
- Location: ME
- Media: Carte de visite
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 6 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 135, Box 1/20
- Collection: Abner Ralph Small papers
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry regiment, 16th (1861-1865)--Photographs.
- 16th Maine volunteers (1861-1865)--Photographs.
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Photographs.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Portraits.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.