Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Dwelling - Single family at 485 Congress Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Maine Historical Society in 1924. The property was known as the Longfellow Home.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, 485 Congress Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Maine Historical Society
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 37F Lot 14 Book 19 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Henry Wadsworth Longellow house
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.