Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mercantile at 295 Commercial Street in Waterfront, Portland, was owned by Clinton W. Davis Agent in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Center/York Street - passageway.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 295 Commercial Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Waterfront
- 1924 Owner: Clinton W. Davis Agent
- Use: Mercantile
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 40F Lot 10 Book 16 Page 6
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
- Grocers, Fruits
- Portland Tax Records 1924
- tax assessment
- Tomlinson Co.
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.