Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. More info about student projects.
A picture of a tissue mill, which was built in Lincoln in 1964 and 1965.
About This Item
- Title: Building of tissue mill, Lincoln, ca. 1966
- Creation Date: circa 1966
- Subject Date: circa 1966
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Building construction--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Eastern Fine Paper and Pulp Division, Standard Packaging Corporation
- Katahdin Division of Eastern Manufacturing Company
- Katahdin Pulp and Paper Company
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.