Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook junior high school. More info about student projects.
Two Lombard steam loghaulers on their way to the spool mill. They are carrying spool bars 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 4' of white birch. The South Lincoln spool mill was located on present day Mohawk Road.
About This Item
- Title: Lombard Loghauler, Lincoln, 1910
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Logging trucks--Maine--Lincoln
- Log transportation--Maine--Lincoln
- Wood products--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.