Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
This postcard shows a street scene on Congress Street in Portland. Automobiles, streetcars, trolleys are visible. Notice the advertisement for Peaks Island House in center and Schlosberg Furrier on the left.
About This Item
- Title: Congress Street and Y. M. C. A. Building, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: O.R. Cummings Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Young Men's Christian Association (Portland, Me.)
- YMCA of Portland
- Young Men's Christian associations--Maine--Portland
- Youth organizations--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.