Contributed by Margaret Bailey through Lubec Memorial Library
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
July 4, 1911 was an important date in Lubec's history with flags and bunting displayed throughout town. Businesses along Water Street are pictured here. The view is north towards Johnson Bay.
About This Item
- Title: Water Street decorated for Centennial, Lubec, 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Location: Lubec, WA County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lubec (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Fourth of July celebrations--Maine--Lubec
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Memorial Library
55 Water Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.